So what has this pandemic taught me ?
- To treasure my family and be present in the moment.
- To be grateful for my health, and the health and well-being of those I love.
- To value the technology that keeps me connected with my family in Scotland.
- To consider my priorities and establish new goals.
- To enjoy simple things.
- Not to dwell on regrets and missed opportunities.
- To make positive changes.
- To make today count – Carpe diem
Please reach out to me to find out more about my services.